Founded in 1976, Matrox has over 35 years of experience designing software and hardware solutions for graphics, video, and imaging/machine vision applications. Matrox has earned its reputation as an industry leader by consistently meeting customer requirements for innovative technology and the highest manufacturing standards.
Matrox MX02 LE (Laptop) Professional I/O
The MXO2 LE (Laptop) from Matrox is a device designed to provide all the features of an I/O card in a sturdy, portable breakout box. It features both professional audio and video connectivity. The device can easily be moved among the laptops in your facility or in the field as the need arises. This model is designed for use with both Mac and PC laptops.
This solution offers broadcast-quality audio & video input and output. Calibration controls include blue-only. You also benefit from a wide variety of HD and SD workflows with Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere Pro thanks to Matrox MXO2 LE's 10-bit hardware up/down/cross scaling engine and support for a wide variety of file-based formats and industry-standard codecs.
- Works with PCs and Intel-based MacBook Pros
- Fits in your laptop bag
- 4-pin XLR power connector for AC or field battery operation
- HD/SD SDI, HD/SD analog component, Y/C, and composite inputs and outputs
- Genlock - SD analog black burst (bi-level) or HD tri-level sync
- 10-bit HDMI input, output, and monitoring with calibration controls including blue-only
- 10-bit real-time hardware up/down/cross conversion on capture and output
- Up to five user selectable simultaneous video outputs: HD and/or SD on HDMI, SDI, and analog
- RS-422 machine control for frame-accurate capture and print-to-tape
- Captures to virtually all Mac and PC codecs, including Apple ProRes 422 HQ and 10-bit uncompressed HD
- File-based workflow support - XDCAM, XDCAM HD, XDCAM EX, P2, P2HD
- RED workflow support
- HD-SDI closed captioning support
- Works with Final Cut Pro, Apple Color, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects and all QuickTime applications that support the V-out component