The Panasonic HPX2000 is a multi-format HD production camera that records onto P2 cards. Using the same sensor as the popular VariCam and HDX900 cameras, the HPX2000 can shoot native 720p or switch to shoot 1080i with 24p, 25p & 30p capture. Standard definition NTSC or PAL recording is also available.
Includes normal HD lens.
View related products and accessories
Includes Standard Lens.
- Three 2/3" 520,000 Progressive CCD imagers
- 24P/30P/60i recording capability
- Captures film-like 24-frame images using exclusive CineGammaTM technology
- 50 Mbps DVCPRO50 3.3:1 compression/25Mbps DVCPRO 5:1 compression switchable
- Switchable 16:9/4:3 aspect ratios
- 12-bit DSP (6 pole matrix, 12 pole color correction)
- 18MHz sampling frequency
- Dual Stage Filter Wheel
- High Sensitivity: F13 at 2000 Lux
- Minimum illumination: .11 Lux at +48dB gain
- Shutter speeds and Synchro-scan shutter
- Wireless microphone receiver pocket built-in
- 4-channel digital audio recording
- SD Memory Card for scene file swapping
- Remote control using simple AJ-EC3, Studio RCU with 26 pin adapter or Digital Triax
- Ideal for program production, independent filmmaking and content creation
PDF, Operating Manual