Since its introduction, the compact, cost effective Kudos CVR45 has established itself as the worlds best selling broadcast quality standards converter and has transformed the way the world looks at standards conversion. Broadcasters, post-production facilities, corporations, universities and many other users have all realized that the Kudos CVR45 delivers quality, reliability and performance that was once available only from much larger and more expensive units. The compact innovative Kudos CVR45 provides rugged portability, high reliability and extremely low power consumption, together with high quality conversion, at an affordable price.
- The world's most widely used broadcast standards converter.
- 4-field, 4-line aperture conversion.
- 8-bit 4:2:2 processing throughout.
- Full 5.5MHz composite and component bandwidth.
- Proprietary wideband gate decoding of PAL, NTSC and SECAM delivers sharp output pictures with minimum cross effects.
- Rugged TBC performance enables reliable processing of poor quality input signals.
- Powerful adaptive frame-based recursive noise reduction.
- All digital horizontal and vertical enhancement.
- Choice of conversion apertures - including the classic ACE algorithm.
- PAL-M and PAL-N options.
- Full range of adjustable proc-amp and enhancement controls.
- Fully genlockable.
- Built-in vidiplex decoding.
- Proven high reliability: large world-wide installed base
DECIMATOR MD-QUAD 3G/HD/SD-SDI Quad Split Multi-Viewer with SD/HD/3G-SDI & HDMI Outputs Version 3
Version 3 of the DECIMATOR MD-QUAD 3G/HD/SD-SDI Quad Split Multi-Viewer with SD/HD/3G-SDI & HDMI Outputs adds a test pattern generator, audio tone generator, audio channel pass through, and on-screen display on an optional connected monitor. The device provides you with an SD/HD/3G-SDI quad splitter or multiplexer. It features four auto detecting SDI inputs, and outputs to an SDI and an HDMI output.
Each input is independent and features low latency buffering, which allows the device to display all four inputs on an optional monitor screen simultaneously, even when each input signal is a different format or frame rate. The output signal also supports different aspect ratios being displayed on the screen of your monitor's SDI or HDMI input. A rotary encoder and push button selector allows you to navigate and select from the menu option without setting DIP switches or connecting to a computer. The menu function allows you to select your output format, and a locking power socket minimizes the chance of power loss by a kick out of the power cable.