The rugged, water resistant MM400C is based on Digital Hybrid Wireless® technology, a revolutionary new design that combines 24-bit digital audio with an analog FM radio link. The result is outstanding audio quality plus the extended operating range of the best analog wireless systems in a package that can withstand the most extreme moisture and temperature environments.
The MM400C is conveniently powered by a single AA battery, with internal switching power supplies providing constant voltages to the transmitter circuits from the beginning (1.5 volts) to the end (0.85 volts) of battery life. The 100 mW output with an RF circulator/isolator in the output stage provides excellent operating range while virtually eliminating intermodulation problems common in multichannel environments. The 4.5 hour battery life (lithium) is comparable to standard transmitter models operating on 9 V batteries.
- Waterproof Power/Mute switch
- Water resistant, rugged, machined aluminum housing with noncorrosive, superhard finish
- Digital Hybrid Wireless system
- 256 synthesized UHF frequencies
- 100 mW output power
- Dual bicolor LEDs indicate four different levels for accurate gain adjustment
- DSP based pilot-tone signal eliminates squelch problems
- Backward compatible to earlier technologies
REQUIRES 411 RECEIVER, AVAILABLE SEPARATELY
Rent a Lectrosonics MM400C Water-Resistant Wireless Transmitter in Miami or have it shipped worldwide