Today is Saturday, October 25
Office Hours: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Service is always available 24/7
The TH42PWD4UY sports the highest brightness level and contrast ratio available in a plasma display.
The TH 42PWD4UY incorporates advanced digital processing technology including a newly developed Real Black Drive System, Adaptive Brightness Intensifier, False-Edge Predictor circuit, and UXGA/HDTV compatibility.
- 16:9 aspect ratio
- 60-degree viewing angle
- Enhanced Contrast Ratio: 3000:1
- Enhanced Brightness Level: 780 cd/m2
- Reproduces 1024 shades of gray
- Computer Compatibility: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA
- Expanded H & V rates: fH: 15.6 - 110 kHz; fV: 48-120 Hz
- Advanced progressive scan processing
- Advanced Plasma AI Process - 70% increase in peak brightness and greater dynamic range
- Improved phosphor balance - with new filters and revised green cells, the overall color balance of the set closely emulates EBU phosphor, as used in broadcast grade monitors
- Lighter weight: 65 lbs.
This screen is a professional monitor and is supplied with special cables and adapters if you request them. There are NO INTERNAL SPEAKERS. Please order speakers separately.