Rental Quote [empty]
The multi-format AV-HS400 live switcher is an all-in-one system that easily integrates into existing HD/SD workflows, flawlessly mixing HD and SD video sources. With a built-in MultiViewer image preview, expandable HD/SD architecture, 3D digital effects and a host of other advanced features, the HS400 provides all the functions you need for superb results.
The HS400's built-in MultiViewer can output 4, 6, or 10 images from different sources to a single high-resolution display, eliminating the need for multiple HD source and preview monitors. For added creative flexibility, the switcher offers a broad selection of wipe patterns including 3-D digital effects and features a high-quality chroma key for applications such as green screen in broadcast and production.
The HS400's modular architecture comes standard with four HD/SD-SDI inputs and four HD/SDI outputs and can be expanded to support up to 8 inputs and 8 outputs with optional I/O boards. The switcher has a built-in, switchable 10-bit frame synchronizer for each input, for glitch-free switching, even with non-synchronous sources such as Blu-Ray DVD players or remote camera feeds.
- Compact design with multi-format compatibility for use in studio or mobile production systems worldwide
- Multi-viewer function allows users to select and arrange each individual split-screen image
- Additional advanced features include picture-in-picture (PIP), luminance key, Aux Bus and downstream key (DSK) functions
- Designed with workflow-friendly functions including on-screen display of menus, SD Card slot for transferring still images and programmable user buttons
- Up to 43 transition effects, including 3D digital effects with page turns and rotations, as well as standard wipe, squeeze and slide patterns
- Modular interface includes Ethernet, RS-422 remote, Tally output and GPI input
- Optional I/O boards include: dual HD/SD-SDI inputs (with SD up-conversion); dual HD/SD component inputs (with up-conversion); dual DVI inputs (up to WXGA 1280x768); dual Component outputs for maximum compatibility with legacy systems; and a component/DVI output (scalable up to 1920x1200 for large venue displays)
- Reference (black burst) signal outputs are also provided to enable synchronization with external systems
PDF, Operating Instructions