The EZ Jib arm is a portable, user friendly and the most versatile Jib arm in the production industry. Cost effective, user friendly and versatile are the attributes that set the EZ Jib arm apart from all others. Add production value and get the sophisticated look of moving camera shots in your productions. Save valuable production time by setting up your static shots very quickly. With the new stabilizer feature you can also do your tripod shots directly from the jib without removing the camera from the jib.
EZ Jib Specs:
Camera Capacity: 50 lbs.
Arm Length: 48"
Vertical Movement: 84"
Weight: 24 lbs.
Fluid head not included
- Lightweight and portable. 24 lbs and 52 inches folded.
- Invertible camera platform for under sling mode.
- Quick and easy set up.
- Brakes for both lift and swivel.
- Built in stabilizer mount, for tripod shots without removing the camera from the jib. A C-stand is required.
- 7 feet (2.13m) of vertical camera movement for shots as much as 10 feet (3.05m) off the ground.
- Supports all camera sizes from mini DV to film and broadcast cameras. 0 to 50 lb capacity. (0 to 23kg)
- 4 and 6 foot extension kits available. (25 lb capacity with extension)
A Budget Video client using the EZ FX Jib, with optional extension and VariZoom MC100.
Rent a EZFX EZ Jib Arm in Miami or have it shipped worldwide
The EZ Jib Extension Kit is really two extensions in one and can be used at either the 3.5 foot length (1 meter) or the 7 foot length (2 meters).
The VZ-MC100 Pan and Tilt control system for all camcorders up to 20 lbs. VariZoom has created a brand new lightweight and extremely portable remote head, weighing only 8 lb. The VZ-MC series pan and tilt heads allow for remarkably fast set-ups.
Photos are for illustration only. Prices do not include
optional accessories or extra equipment that may be shown.