The Osmo system from DJI combines the Zenmuse X3 camera/gimbal with a detachable handle, bringing the benefits of stabilized 4K shooting to a handheld form factor. The camera features a 1/2.3" CMOS sensor that enables up to full DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) video recording at 24 or 25p as well as 12MP photo capability. Basic controls for the camera and gimbal are provided on the handle itself, including a joystick for manual pan and tilt. For monitoring and more advanced operation, there is a Wi-Fi link allowing Osmo to be tethered to a mobile device running the DJI GO iOS and Android app. An included smartphone holder effectively turns your smartphone into an on-board monitor. The Wi-Fi features a range of up to 85', so you can operate the camera and gimbal remotely as well.
Providing a grip for easy handheld operation, the handle incorporates a joystick for panning and tilting the gimbal. There is also record start/stop button and a shutter button, putting the essential controls right at your fingertips. A trigger allows you to toggle modes. The camera/gimbal assembly can detach from the handle for storage or use in other applications.
- 1/2.3" CMOS Sensor
- 4K (4096 x 2160) Video at 24 or 25p
- 120 fps Full HD Video for Slow-Motion
- 12MP JPEG or DNG RAW Still Photos
- Handle with Camera and Gimbal Controls
- Wi-Fi For Monitoring / Remote Operation
- Detachable Smartphone Holder
- Photos Bursts at up to 7 Shots
- Regular and Moving Time-Lapse Modes
- Auto and Selfie Panorama Modes
Rent a DJI Osmo Handheld 4K Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal in Miami or have it shipped worldwide