Blackmagic Design MultiView 4 HD
Blackmagic Design MultiView 4 HD is a compact converter that enables you to display up to four SDI streams via its HDMI or 10-bit SDI multiview output
Evertz VIP12 12 Input Video Multiviewer
Evertz's new 7767VIP12 signal monitoring module simultaneously accepts, auto-detects, analyzes and displays twelve synchronous or asynchronous HD/SD/Analog video signals. Ultimately displaying up to WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution, the 7767VIP12 module fits conveniently into Evertz's universally installed 7800FR frame and provides a cost-effective and space-efficient signal monitoring and display solution.
- Twelve auto-sensing HD/SD/Analog video inputs
- Accepts either 4:3 or 16:9
- Auto-detects 525/625 format SD inputs (single frame rate conversion)
- Computer graphic input, (DVI-I up to UXGA resolution) source is used for background display or for cascading multiple VIP modules together. Also can be used in place of the last video input as a scaled source
- Handles embedded or unbalanced AES/EBU, and balanced analog audio (up to 48 AES and 12 L/R) via break-out panel
- VU/PPM level indicators
- One DVI-I output - Drive a single DVI-D and a single RGBHV (VGA-type) display simultaneously with same content up to WUXGA (1920x1200 resolution)
- One selectable HD/SD serial digital (BNC) video output, also carrying same content as DVI-I output or select from input
- Minimal processing delay (~1 frame)
For-A MV-1611HS21 HD/SD Multi Display Processor
The MV-1600HS Series is a multi viewer which supports mixed input of HD-SDI, SD-SDI, analog composite and RGB signals. It offers high-resolution output with a DVI terminal or HD/SD-SDI video output. A number of models are available in the lineup with different I/O signal types and numbers. Standard functions include the ability to create user patterns with a layout editor and video forwarding over a LAN.
- (8) HD-SDI/SD-SDI/Analog inputs
- (2) DVI-I Digital/Analog inputs
- (2) HD/SD-SDI outputs
- Layout editor for setting the split-screen video size and split-screen video positions
Call for a Quote
Panasonic WJ-450 Color Quad Splitter
Digital color quad system, allows up to 4 different cameras or displays, CG w/6 char/block, 2:1 interface, Genlock input terminal, front panel switch, advanced digital processing.