Glidecam Industries Inc. offers a wide variety of camera stabilization systems for use with motion picture and video cameras. These hand-held and body-mounted camera stabilizers create super smooth moving camera shots, and allow the camera operator to walk, run, go up and down stairs, shoot from moving vehicles, and travel over uneven terrain without any camera instability or shake. Glidecam camera stabilization products make ideal camera accessories and can easily replace or be used in conjunction with dollies, booms, cranes, and tripods etc. Both professional filmmakers and amateur movie makers alike can enjoy the fluidity and grace that Glidecam camera stabilizers provide.
Stabilizes cameras 15 - 30 lbs, comes complete with vest, arm, LCD monitor, battery package.
The Glidecam HD4000 is a lightweight, hand-held camcorder stabilizing system. This system is upgraded from the 4000 Pro and offers fine adjustments and an improved gimbal and balance system.
The Glidecam HD2000 is a lightweight, hand-held camcorder stabilizing system. This system is upgraded from the 2000 Pro and offers fine adjustments and an improved gimbal and balance system.
The Glidecam 4000 Pro is newly redesigned. It not only allows super-smooth tracking shots panning tilting booming and running but also allows you to easily shoot fluid traveling shots from moving vehicles.
New features of this model are a no-tools telescoping center post, a sleek and lighter base which allows you to quickly attach and dynamically adjust the counterweight disks, a foam handle grip, a lighter gimbal with a more compact main bearing assembly, and a new yoke design.
- The 4000 Pro is 18" tall and supports any camcorder weighing from 4-10 pounds.
- Easy to set up and balance, they allow unrestricted booming and 360 degree panning.
- Offset handle grip is attached to a free-floating precision Gimbal, allowing hand movement up and down and side to side, thereby isolating unwanted hand interference from the camera. The up and down movement alleviates the bouncing pogo-type action associated with other systems whose handles can't move up and down.
- You can shoot upside-down, sideways, low near the ground, overhead and angled, as in a Dutch shot.
- The system's free floating, precision gimbal includes integrally shielded bearings, two of which are housed in the unique Offset Handle grip. These precision bearings create the super-smooth and pivotable connection between your arm and the unit's Central Support Post.
- Counterweights on the Base Platform can be quickly attached or adjusted while the system is resting in an upright position on its base.
- Camera platform moves back and forth and side to side, allowing quick adjustment of your camera's horizontal balance. Camera's vertical balance is adjusted by varying the amount of counterweight disks on the base platform. When balanced properly the camera floats, ready for you to move into action.
- For remote viewing, an optional LCD monitor can be attached to the mounting holes on the base platform.
- Can also be used as a Monopod.
We are an authorized Glidecam dealer.
Imagine a world in balance. Imagine smoothness, freedom and grace. With the Glidecam 2000 PRO your camcorder floats, always balanced, isolated from your hand's undesirable motions. Now you are free to move with your camera panning, tilting, booming or running without any camera instability or shake. Lightweight, hand-held camcorder stabilizing systems allows you to shoot incredibly smooth and graceful shots, even while running up and down stairs or traveling over rugged terrain. And when it comes to normal shooting, like walking or moving the camera slowly around someone, the results are equally magical. Shot after shot, move after move, it delivers beautifully smooth and professional results. With the Glidecam 2000 Pro you no longer need a tripod or a dolly. All you need is your imagination!
The Glidecam Body-Pod is a lightweight, rigid support system which, when used with the Glidecam 2000 Pro or 4000 Pro hand-held stabilizers, allows all the weight of the system to be supported by your body.
The Glidecam Forearm Support Brace distributes the weight of the system over your entire forearm. The weight of the system is supported evenly by Glidecam's exclusive and unique, exoskeletal forearm support brace. The brace not only provides you with cushioned comfort while shooting, but also eliminates torque, which would otherwise cause stress on your wrist. With the forearm brace, the Glidecam system becomes an extension of the human body for smooth and natural shooting. Works with both the Glidecam 2000 Pro and 4000 Pro stabilizers.
Glidecam's Smooth Shooter is a highly developed and well engineered yet economical camera support system designed to be used with either the Glidecam 2000 Pro or the Glidecam 4000 Pro. The Smooth Shooter vest and support arm provide exceptional stability while taking the weight of the camera off your arm and allowing you to shoot for extended periods of time.